Let’s take a moment and look closely at the events you’ve been through — they have so many hidden messages. In this workshop, you’ll bring up your good and bad times (yes, both), create your own life story with me. The story will be SO unique and filled with insights and wisdom — will help you when life throws a curveball at you again (it will, as you and I both know). Your life story also helps make sense of each event and why you reacted or responded the way you did.
I’ll also share my 5-step GENKI method, designed to overcome adversities. This method will make you say to the world, “Bring it on!” and remind you that you are stronger than you think (or you’ve been told).
- 7 lectures on the day and 3 hours of one on one follow-ups (1hour*3 or 30min * 6, your choice)
- One-on-one chatting Included
- Learn a story structure, Ki-Sho-Ten-Ketsu. It’s a well-known structure for Japanese novels, essays, and more
- Find your authentic voice, dig deeper with your supportive peers
- Zero criticism policy – you won’t be criticized, you won’t criticize anyone (including yourself)
- Practical assignments at the end